The unfortunate thing about not preparing blog posts ahead of time is that when anything goes wrong, I got nothing. Today is one of those days. I’m riding front row in this bad boy:
Here is a quick recap of my day:
1. Wake up. Blindly walk into the bathroom and start blow drying my dry hair. Hello, red flag.
2. Reach for the toothbrush and toothpaste. It doesn’t taste minty fresh. It’s my face wash.
3. Re-brush my teeth, get dressed, and do my hair. Yeah, no shower. It happens.
4. Eat French toast. Think to myself that things are looking up. Sadly, I’m mistaken.
5. Forget to pack a lunch and head to work. Get real hungry. Eat cafeteria food.
6. Print a 100 page document I don’t need. Twice. Cry because paper is like gold.
7. Try to play a super awesome video for my class. Can’t because I’m “outside of the US”. How?
8. Decide to pick up a pizza from Costco after work. Grab groceries while it cooks. Don’t have my card to pay.
9. Use my last $20 bill for the pizza. Leave the groceries with the guy at the register.
10. Drive back to Costco for the groceries after dinner. They can’t find my cart.
11. Costco man brings me a cart with half of my groceries. Guess it’ll do.
12. Start working out after Maddux goes to bed. Decide to complain on the internet instead. 😉
I’m calling today a loss, heading to bed, and hoping for a better day tomorrow. I’ve separated my toothpaste and face wash, so at least I’ll have that going for me. I highly suggest you all do the same.