1. I am now addicted to SnapChat. I was pretty sure I was never going to like it, and now I have to talk myself out of posting every random thing that we do or say. I’m trying to limit myself to just a few Snaps a day, because if I don’t I will turn into a social media monster. I must spend less time on my phone. I just must. That being said, let’s be friends on there. I made my username “PresleyEmma” and I have no recollection of doing that. Apparently I made an account way back when it first came out and then never used it until recently. Whoops.
2. While we’re on the topic of time wasters, I feel like I should tell y’all that I scored some dollar easy reads from Goodwill. We have some beach trips coming up, so I’ll need something to read in the car on the way there. Because, you know, taking a toddler and an infant anywhere will be super easy and I’ll have plenty of time to follow intricate plot lines. Kidding. That’s why I picked up three books I know I can half-read, half-skim. Thank you, thrifting. You rock.
3. I found a “healthy” ice cream that I actually like. I’ve tried Halo Top in the past, but I totally forgot about it until I saw that they came out with a Birthday Cake flavor. Y’all, I’m hooked. It’s so good if you let it thaw out for a minute or two. I’m working on learning how to eat based on my macros or whatever they call it, and pretty much all I’ve learned so far is that I don’t eat near enough protein. I feel so much better since I’ve tried to up my intake. Well, crap, I really was only going to talk about the ice cream but I guess I got a little distracted just now. My bad. I’ll delve deeper into my eating plans in another post. I’ve clearly got a lot to say.
4. Speaking of birthday cake, I turned 28 this month. I haven’t really been blogging much lately, so I don’t have a recap of what we did to celebrate. In a nutshell, I ate too much cake, thought about buying things and then didn’t buy them, and practiced doing my nails but still can’t get them right. And, come to think of it, that last sentence sums up my entire adult life.
5. Tomorrow, I have to get my entire family cleaned up, fed, and out the door in the morning for a quick photoshoot for two of our brands at work. This is going to either be awesome or awful. I love including my the kids in things I do related to my job, but it’s also extremely stressful because if any of us screw up, it’s all my fault. However, if it goes well, then I can brag on how cute and well behaved my children are, right? Right. What I’m saying is, please pray for us. Please.