I’m awake at 9 PM on a Wednesday, which means I’m pretty much partying over here. I keep saying I’ll post something “real” soon, but I’m also a huge liar. 😉 Honestly, I have several drafts just hanging out waiting to be finished, but I’m lacking the brain power to do it. You know what’s really easy? Answering surveys! I believe I’ll do just that. I can’t even remember whose blog I jacked this from at this point. That’s sad, right? I should be ashamed, I know…
1. In baseball each player gets a “walk up song” that plays on his way up to the plate. What song would you pick?
2. What’s the best thing that happened to you last weekend?
I spent time with my family, friends, and a few handsome athletes. Oh, and SPRING FINALLY SPRUNG! <-Sorry for yelling.
3. If you could have a starring role in any film already made, which movie would you pick?
Castaway. Maximum screen time! 😉 Actually, I’d have to say anything with, umm, Channing Tatum or Ryan Reynolds. Give me a hot leading man and I’m game. Wait, wait, wait. I changed my mind. I want to be in Clueless. Cropped tops and knee highs, for the win.
4. What actor/actress would you have play you in a movie of your life?
Everyone always tells me that Giselle and I are totally twinning. Psych. Actually, I’ve never had anyone tell me I looked like any celebrity. (That’s a lie. Back in middle school, someone told me I looked like Amanda Bynes. haha.) Anyway, I’d probably pick Jennifer Lawrence, but only because she is freaking hilarious. She’s way more attractive than I could ever hope to be. Ugh, why are actresses so dang pretty?
5. What is your favorite quote?
I have way too many favorite quotes, but I’d have to say that Dr. Seuss penned a lot of gems back in his day. I actually wanted to put this one in Maddux’s baseball-themed room, but I never got around to it. Laaaazy.
6. What was your first concert?
N’Sync. I don’t even want to get into the details of it all, though, because it is ridiculously embarrassing. Suffice to say I thought I would leave that concert a taken woman.
7. What Internet website do you visit the most?
Threeway tie: Gmail, Facebook, and Twitter. I use the apps, though, does that count?
8. Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you the best and why?
I think it would depend on who you asked. If you asked me, I’d probably say Sneezy. (Damn allergies. Oh, and I usually sneeze about three times each morning randomly. Is that normal?) Ryne would probably say Grumpy. (My bad.) My students would say a combination of Dopey and Doc. (They think I’m bossy and a little confused. Oops.) The only ones I don’t think I would ever be compared to are Sleepy and Bashful. I always say I’m tired, but the truth is I can never nap. Oh, and I’ve never met a stranger. I’m super creepy and consider us best friends from the first “why are you staring at me?”. 😉
9. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
Cheese. As in macaroni and cheese, pizza toast with ricotta cheese, a Greek salad with feta cheese, cheese fries, and cheesecake. CHEEEEESE. Plus a cupcake and a bottle of wine for good measure.
10. What is the background of your computer?
11. Your turn! Answer one of the questions above or make up a new one. Hey, no one said there were any rules here.
(Bonus points if you tell me I look like a celebrity!)