HAPPY FRIDAY! I don’t have much time to chat this morning, but I do have a few things I have to talk about. Bullet form okay with you? Good.
1. Remember, if you sign up today for the ZOOMA Florida Half or 5k using the code “FLAMB5”, you will receive 10% off of your registration fee AND $10 will go to KaBOOM!. You can read more about this in yesterday’s post. Thanks for your help!
2. I have a winner for the May Books giveaway! Erica, send me your preferred email address and we’ll get your started on making your personalized notebook! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. On October 20th, my friends and I will be running a Color Me Rad 5k. Do you think wearing tutus would be going overboard? Good, I didn’t think so either.
4. Speaking of races, I am never going to be ready for the Savannah Half now. It’s four weeks away. FOUR. The same number as my farthest outdoor run. Yeah, I think I got a little overzealous with my race planning post-pregnancy. I was just so excited to not be pregnant that I also believed I had turned into superwoman.
5. HALLOWEEN is almost here! My students are getting in the spirit already. One of my girls told the others that the bathroom was haunted. They wouldn’t pee all day.
6. Also on the topic of Halloween… what should Maddux be? Bonus points if you come up with a family costume. I was thinking we could be bikers or Snooki and her baby. No?
7. I’m already mentally preparing myself for college football this weekend. It’s GA vs USC. If you live where I live (on the border of the two states), you know this is a huge weekend. Friendships will end and families will be torn apart! 😉
8. I’m typing this up as I drink my morning coffee. Man, I love coffee. I always say I don’t have an addictive personality, but coffee is proving me wrong each and every morning. It’s life fuel at this point. I need it.
HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY! 🙂 What are you looking forward to this weekend?