This post is primarily for me to express my nervousness about my glucose test. I mean, for starters, I hate those things. The worst part, though, is that I took it on Wednesday and my results haven’t shown up yet in my online chart. I could call the office but I don’t want to be that person. I feel like if I’m going to be a patient I have to also be patient. Oh snap, I went there.
That being said, I did go ahead and live it up today just as if I’d passed. No big deal. Of course, now I’ll probably get my huge FAIL stamp tomorrow. Whatever. I had to get a #Frappula.
PS: It wasn’t my favorite thing ever. I should have just eaten a pumpkin muffin + a latte instead. Lesson learned. I am such a sucker for holiday marketing. This one tricked me, you guys, and I’m slightly annoyed about it.
I can be a pretty easy going person (seriously, I can sometimes!), but there are a few things that just happen to make me irrationally angry. I don’t know what to do about it, but I feel like it’s time to get it off of my chest. It’s also a slow night around the house. Might as well whine a little bit.
Things That Irritate Me But Probably Shouldn’t:
1. The fact that Peanut Butter M&Ms aren’t just Reese’s Pieces.
2. People who still use the term Hump Day. Every single Wednesday.
3. Literally every character on Caillou.
4. When I order a salad and it’s just iceberg, shredded carrots, and a limp tomato slice.
5. Parallel parking. Mainly just that I can’t do it.
6. People who ask to share desserts with me.
7. When anyone but me is driving in the left lane.
8. The fact that Kraft Ranch even exists. I must be on a salad kick here.
9. Pre-made trail mix. The ratios are clearly never right. Except at Target. You go, Target.
10. Anyone chewing anything anywhere in my general vicinity.
Whew, that felt good. I clearly have too much time on my hands today. Now it’s your turn. What somewhat normal thing drives you insane? You’ll feel better if you just let it out.