I can’t find it anywhere. I mentioned that Maddux was teething recently. It’s awful during the night. The past two nights have been spent taking walks through the dark house, cuddling in our bed, and trying to figure out how to make him feel better. I hope it gets better for him soon! Since I cannot form a complete thought, I think it’s time for a rambling post about nothing. Awesome.
1. The only thing we’ve found to help his teething pain? Corn on the cob. Weird, but it worked. That was the best mood he’s been in during the evening for days.
2. Hanson has a beer called MmmHops. I’m dead serious. I want to order every bottle of it in the entire world and throw a huge 90s party at my house. You’re all invited.
3. We acquired a new piece of living room furniture this weekend. It really goes well with all of the decorations we don’t have in our house.
4. I’m cutting excess sugar and alcohol out until Maddux’s birthday party. (I will be having cake that day, fo sho.) I’ve just been feeling extremely “blah” lately. Part of it is lack of sleep, part of it is not working out properly because of lack of sleep, and part of it is eating everything iced or laced with sugar that I come across.
5. I think another symptom of my eating lately is my teenage-like skin. I’ve been breaking out steadily for a while. Yuck. I’m hoping these help. Let me know if you have any other suggestions.
6. I like apple fritters. A lot. See? I’m already craving sugar and I just decided to cut it out like ten seconds ago.
7. I’m still on the selfie train. I think I figured out why, though. Since having Maddux, I rarely get dressed or look like a functioning member of society. When I do try to look decent, I have to prove it happened. Oh, and in case you were wondering- Amaro is my favorite filter for hiding acne. Washes you out completely, haha.
8. Pick a date! Oh, we’re not playing Circle of Death… and I can’t have alcohol. Curse. The temptations are rampant around here. 😉
Maybe I’ll get my life together and workout or cook soon so that I actually have something of substance to share. Maybe. Hope y’all had a great Monday and get some good sleep tonight! Okay, so the second part is the wish for myself, too.