1. Google Reader is dunzo. What the <blank> is Google doing to me? First, I hear that FeedBurner is a dying breed, then my precious Reader? As if, Google. You’re going in the burn book. What does that mean for the two people who follow my blog? Well, y’all have options. You can easily follow Run Pretty with Bloglovin. I’ve also heard that Feedly is an awesome alternative to Google Reader.
2. Did you catch my references to Laguna Beach, Clueless, and Mean Girls in the previous paragraph? Good. We can still be friends.
3. I love coming home to mail that isn’t bills. First up, a package of Coach’s Oats, because they are the best. These were sent to me for free, but I am in no way obligated to promote them. The company is just that awesome.
I also came home to a box of Active Accessories products, specifically the pouch and hair bands. I was sent these in exchange for a review. So far I’m loving them! I knew I would love the wristlet. The hair bands are actually surprisingly great, too. I was skeptical, but they really are cute. As a person who wears hers on her wrist every day, I appreciate the pop of color. 🙂
I am a Bulu Box Ambassador, so I get boxes to test out once in a while. It seems like the boxes are getting less random and more suited to my lifestyle. I think that after they created a second option for weightloss, the regular boxes improved! I want to lose weight, sure, but I don’t take weight loss supplements. Ya dig? If you want to try one for yourself, you can get your first box using the code box5950. (I earn a small bit of cash for each box, so thank you for supporting Run Pretty!)
4. I got an email yesterday that my library book was ready to be picked up. Apparently I wasn’t on the wait-list after all. I saw that this book was chosen for the March Book Club on PBFingers. I said I was going to read for pleasure in 2013, and honestly that hasn’t been happening. I started reading last night and I think I’m digging it. I’ll probably be done with it tonight. When I start a book, I can’t stop. It’s a problem. Sorry, Downton Abby, you’ll have to wait.
5. I ran a 7:45 minute mile last night. To some people that is not fast at all, but it motivated me to push harder in the future. I wasn’t trying to run a fast mile. I was just waiting for Ryne to get out of my way in the gym. Joking. I definitely could run it faster, which prompted me to think about working on my speed. Then I realized something: I work on too many things at once. I want to lose weight. I want to build muscle. I want to get faster. Um. Chill, Presley. One thing at a time. The problem is that I can’t decide what I want to put my focus on. I have issues, y’all. This is just the tip of the iceberg. 😉
Most random post ever? Maybe. My mind is all over the place right now. Today marks our second day of the PASS Writing Test (SC standardized testing). OMG. How can something freak me out and bore me at the same time? I’m nervous for the kiddos, but I have to sit silently and watch them while they test. Yawn. I can’t help them at all, which sucks. Wish them (and me) luck! Have a great Wednesday, y’all!