1. This morning I chugged a juice and pretended that one vitamin-packed beverage would keep me safe from airport germs. PS: this juice from Whole Foods is delicious, but only if you like beets. Luckily for me, I’ve been obsessed with them my entire life. I was a weird kid.
2. In other healthy eating news, I grabbed a salad once I got to CLT. It was pretty good, but I am not a huge fan of light dressings. Give me full-fat bleu cheese or give me death! Not literally, but you get what I’m saying. The only saving grace was that my taste buds must be off because this light dressing somehow tasted like pizza. Pizza-flavored salad? Now there’s a million dollar idea.
3. Working with children must keep your imagination strong, because I definitely pretended I was boarding my private jet today. I graciously allowed to let other passengers on board, though. I’m such a generous celebrity.
4. I’m so happy to be in Pennsylvania right now, but I have to say that I am a really crappy last-minute packer. I somehow forgot toothpaste, all of my credit cards, and probably about a billion other things. Here’s to hoping I have money in my bank account, y’all!
5. I have a giveaway scheduled for tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that. I’ll give you a tiny glimpse and you can try to guess what it is. (What was that kids’ gameshow that used to do that with pieces of a picture revealed a little at a time? Anyone know what I’m talking about? Probably not.)
Hope y’all are having a great week and I’ll see you tomorrow!