Happy New Year! I know it’s the 2nd of January and that I’m a little late, but I still wanted to wish you guys your best year yet. I bet you’ll all become super whatever it is that you want to be this year. I can just feel it. 😉 This year we kept the celebrations low key and set off explosives in our front yard.
I’m still refusing to post my goals. But, at the same time, I do need to have some type of a plan heading into the new year. Y’all just pretend that calling this my New Year’s “Plan” means that they aren’t resolutions.
1. Start actually running again. For real.
2. Start running faster-ish. Sort of.
4. Okay, stop eating most of the junk food.
5. Spend more quality time with my tiny teenager.
6. Be more open to learning and trying new things.
7. Stop writing lists that end on weird numbers.
I think I need to edit and revise it, but whatever. It’s a start. I really do want to get faster this year, but that sounds like a bold statement after not running for a month. At least I have fresh legs, right?
Question: Which one of your goals – I mean, which part of your plan – scares you the most to say out loud?