Lately I’ve been losing my mind. I’ve gotten into my car without remembering my shoes, I’ve put my camera in the refrigerator (seriously?!), and I’ve “lost” the remote more times than I can count. It’s getting out of control. Obviously, I’ve not been capable of much. This is the perfect dinner for those nights when you’re lost in space. It’s fool-proof. And also happens to be delicious. Win, win. Any recipe that calls for only a handful of ingredients is a recipe I can work with.
The process isn’t difficult, either. Love. The fewer the dishes the better. Remember, I’m not capable of much.
Honestly, if you’ve looked at the pictures you probably don’t need much more information. Just humor me and pretend you’ll read this recipe. 🙂
Roasted Tomato, Basil, and Goat Cheese Pasta
Ingredients (makes 8 small servings):
- 1 box angel hair pasta
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup EVOO
- 3/4 cup pine nuts
- 4 oz crumbled chevre cheese
- handful of fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Halve the tomatoes and place them in a small baking dish along with the olive oil. Bake for 15-20 minutes until tomatoes are starting to darken and slightly shrivel up.
- While your tomatoes are roasting, prepare the pasta according to directions. If you plan to toast your pine nuts, do so at this time in a separate pan. Drain pasta and return to the pot.
- Add roasted tomatoes and olive oil to the pasta and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately and top with basil, cheese, and pine nuts.
- Stir up your bowl, watch the creamy cheese become a sauce, and marvel at your ability to actually accomplish something. 😉