The following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Mizuno.
Remember how I thought about working out out last night? Well, I didn’t. We made popcorn and watched a movie instead. Tonight I ended up walking by my new shoes and they totally guilted me into running. I still wanted to incorporate the strength training that I skipped, so I mixed ’em up a bit. I’ve done variations of the following workout in the past, and it definitely breaks up the miles and makes the time fly by.
- comes in three color options in both men and women’s
- weighs 7.8 ounces in women’s and 9.2 ounces in men’s
- is built to have an ideal heel fit and secure midfoot embrace
- has been upgraded to include the most innovative technology
- is pretty daggum sweet, y’all
Okay, fine. So I’m no shoe expert. I just know what works for me and what doesn’t. The Wave Rider 18 running shoes are keepers. That’s all I need to know.
Question: Do you ever break up your runs with other types of workouts? If so, what’s your go-to combination?