So far, this weekend has definitely been one of those weekends where it seems like you finally have it all together. There were several huge successes last night and today.
1. The show Dinosaurs is on Netflix. Ryne and I watched an embarrassing number of episodes last night. “Not the mama!”
2. The baby slept until 8 am. Sure, he woke up several times last night, but it was awesome to just lay around for a little bit and drink some strawberry milk this morning. (No, I’m not five years old. I had coffee, too.)
3. I ran. And I did it outside. I felt like such a bad ass, for real, even though my pace was all over the place. I slowed down significantly when the breeze stopped, the sun started melting my skin off, or I choked on the humidity. I killed it anytime I saw another person, though. 😉 Keeping it FitFluential, y’all! (Random fact: I ran one of my miles on the polo field where I took my bridal portraits.)
4. The baby took so many good naps today. We got to eat in peace, watch football, and even jump in Ryne’s parents’ pool.
5. I officially worked my core for the first time in a long time with a new ab circuit. I almost died. That’s okay, though. If I want to look like Giselle, I gotta quit complaining and start training, right? 😉 haha as if. (Clueless shout out!)
Now we are getting ready to make dinner and veg out on the couch. My kind of evening. Somebody promise to make me work out again tomorrow. I want to get a good long streak going! Oh, and I hope y’all have a great night!