I wasn’t going to post tonight, but then I came across this survey on Kaitlin’s blog and I have nothing better to do but fill it out while halfway tuning in to the Super Bowl. I’m not that invested in professional football, but that safety to start the game was pretty interesting. So, I mean, I’m sort of paying attention.
Well, guess I’ll start answering random questions that nobody really cares about…
1. Were you named after anyone? My name is Presley. I’ll let y’all put 2 and 2 together. My parents seriously would have named me Elvis if I was a boy. Let’s all just breathe a sigh of relief.
2. When was the last time you cried? I cried the other night from just looking at Maddux. I love him and all, but that’s just nuts. He’s just so perfect, though. I can’t handle it.
3. Do you like your handwriting? No. It embarrasses me that I don’t have “adult” handwriting. I also never really developed a signature either. Is that weird? It looks different every time.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? The kind no one makes me eat.
5. Do you have kids? No, I just have one.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let’s not get all deep here. But, no, probably not. I even annoy myself.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Never.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? I haven’t checked lately, but I’m pretty sure they’re still there.
9. Would you bungee jump? I’m not sure. I used to be so reckless, but now I second guess myself when I cross the street. Maddux needs me, okay? 😉
10. What is your favorite cereal? Peanut Butter Puffins and anything with cinnamon. Cinnamon Toast Crunch was and always will be the best cereal ever invented.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope.
12. Do you think you are strong? Super strong. Just like the Hulk.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Anything that isn’t full-on chocolate. But my favorite thing ever is mascarpone gelato. Well, any gelato for that matter.
14. What is the first thing you notice about other people? Probably just if they’re smiling or not. I wonder if I look happy to other people now? Omg, you’ve made me paranoid. I’m going to have a complex about this.
15. Red or pink? Pink everything.
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I hate that I’m easily frustrated with small things. You know that kid who cried when her socks “bothered” her? I’m that kid grown up.
17. Any tattoos? I feel like everyone should have them.
18. Do you have any hobbies? Certainly. If trying to memorize every single Disney song is a hobby.
19. What color shoes are you wearing? Not applicable. I only wear shoes when I absolutely have to.
20. What was the last thing you ate? Cake. Which is the answer 99% of the time.
21. What are you listening to right now? “The Broncos are getting KILLED.”
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? White, because everyone thinks I’m totally useless. Until the teacher passes out colored paper. THEN WHAT? Yeah. That’s right. I rock.
23. Favorite smells? Cupcakes baking, Maddux’s head after a bath, salty beach air, and gasoline. Don’t judge me.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Maddux called me on a Lego earlier.
25. Mountain hideaway or beach house? I’m going to win the lottery one day, so both.
26. Favorite sport to watch? I like to watch any sport in person, but that list is much shorter when it comes to watching TV. Which is why I’m filling this out during the Super Bowl. I’m taking breaks for the commercials. Don’t worry.
27. Hair color? My natural color is a terrible, terrible ashy light brown. I don’t like coloring my hair, but I promise you the world is better off because of it.
28. Eye colors? Both of my eyes are the same color. Green.
29. Do you wear contacts? Nope.
30. Scary movies or happy endings? I don’t watch scary movies. Ever. I don’t get why it has to be one or the other on this question, though. Movies can also be sad. Or just funny. This is a very limiting question.
31. Last movie you watched? Happy Feet. I bought it used for $4 today.
32. What color shirt are you wearing? Blue polka dots, because I’m fashionable. I know what works.
33. Summer or winter? I really like the Spring, but my allergies don’t. I guess I’ll go with Summer. I realize that the Spring wasn’t really an option anyway.
34. Hugs or kisses? Who’s giving them?
35. Computer or television? We don’t have cable, so I’ll go with the computer.
36. What book are you reading right now? I bought The Optimist’s Daughter and Back When We Were Grownups today at a used bookstore. I went in looking for some specific books that Twitter recommended to me, but I couldn’t find jack in that store.
37. What’s on your mouse pad? I don’t even have a mouse right now. I want a desktop computer for my birthday, but I really have no idea why. Maybe just so I can get a mouse pad?
38. What color is your house? Beige-ish. We’re big risk takers, obviously.
39. What color is your car? Black, so don’t have to wash it a lot.
Your turn: Choose and answer any of the questions in the comments. For real. Do it.
I better run because the half time show is coming on. Love me some Bruno Mars! See y’all later!