Hey, y’all. Today was a busy one. Ryne and I cleaned, did a lower body workout, and then took Maddux to Charlotte for his cousin’s birthday party. I’m pretty much asleep already, so I’ll leave you with the random things I think about while I’m stuck in the car. I started thinking about how I clean the downstairs practically every single day just in case someone “pops” over and sees my house a mess. “It’s really never like this, y’all.” I know people just roll their eyes at excuses like that, so I just try to keep it semi-straight all the time. Try is the operative word, here. Anyway, then I started thinking about all the other white lies we hear throughout our lives. A lot of them happen pretty often. So then, naturally, I made a list of them. Because that’s not weird at all.
1. I’m so embarrassed. Our house never looks like this.
2. My alarm clock totally just didn’t go off.
3. I’m on a cleanse, but I feel amazing. I’m not even hungry.
4. I just washed my hands. I swear.
5. What’s your credit card number? There are no hidden costs.
6. That smell? It wasn’t me, y’all.
7. I really don’t even crave sugar anymore, ever.
8. It’s not even contagious.
9. This has no calories, but it tastes exactly like the real thing.
10. Yeah, I aced that test. I didn’t study, though.
11. I’m, like, not even drunk, you guys.
12. I called him at 3 am last night, but I’m seriously over him.
13. Yeah, girl, you totally pull off wearing leggings as pants.
14. I didn’t forget to put your order in. It’s the cook’s fault.
15. I have sick abs, but I eat all the donuts. All the time.
16. Your car will be ready in an hour, tops.
17. I’m so sorry. He never acts like this.
18. I never check my Facebook anymore.
19. It doesn’t even bother me when the baby wakes me up.
20. I’m not trying to be mean when I say this, but…
Question: Do you have anything to add to the list? What things make you go “Yeah. Okay. Riiiight.“? 😉