The following post is sponsored by She Speaks and P&G.
We’re over half way through the work week, y’all! I don’t know about you, but my brain is a little fried right now. We’re leaving on Friday for Disney, and to say I’m unprepared is the understatement of the year. Lately my life has been all about wingin’ it, so I guess this is no exception. Instead of a full-blown post, I just wanted to check in and ramble a bit. I know. That’s all I’ve been doing on here. I’ll get back into the swing of things soon, I hope. In the mean time, I’m just going to start talking.
1. This morning I got up a little early a ran on the treadmill. Are you as shocked as I am? I don’t know if morning workouts will become a daily habit, but I’d like to incorporate them at least once or twice a week if I can. Sleep is just really nice, though, y’all.
2. We just paid over twenty dollars for a Redbox movie rental and Ryne has decided we aren’t allowed to get them anymore. We always forget about those things. A few more days and we would have owned that sucker. We should have just stuck with it.
3. My sister actually did have to buy one recently. We are now the proud owners of How to Train your Dragon, thanks to her generously gifting it to Maddux. I keep wanting to call it How to Lose a Dragon in Ten Days, which is proof that I’ve watched too many chick flicks.
4. I’m guessing that the little accidental movie purchase was my sister’s Christmas gift to my child. Which reminds me that I still need to go shopping for gifts. My dad’s side of the family decided we were doing homemade gifts only. It should be interesting, to say the least. Any ideas?
5. I may not have all of my gifts ready to go, but at least I know I’ll look put together during the holidays thanks to COVERGIRL and Rent the Runway. SheSpeaks and Walmart sent me a fun little package that included a Colorlicious Lipstick and a gift card to rent a dress for a holiday party or night out. The new COVERGIRL lipsticks come in 36 different shades ranging from smooth nudes to rich reds. I’ve seriously just started wearing darker lip colors, so I’m excited to add to my collection.
I love that I can afford to grab a few more colors and that I can find all of them at Walmart. Avoiding the mall this time of year? Huge plus. The same goes for renting a dress. Truth time: I don’t have New Year’s plans yet but I am about to change that since I found the perfect dress to rent. No big deal.
Oh, one more thing. Y’all have a chance to win the same package I received! SheSpeaks will provide and ship a COVERGIRL Colorlicious Lipstick and a $50 Rent the Runway Gift Card to one lucky reader. Enter via the Rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway is open to US residents only. It will end Saturday night at 11:59 pm ET and a winner will be announced first thing Sunday morning. This is a quick turnaround because they want you to be looking smokin’ hot in time for the New Year! Good luck!