The Cookie Roundup portion of this post is sponsored by Foodie.com.
How is everyone’s Monday going? I just had lunch at Whole Foods, so today’s been a good one for me. Those rice bowls, man. They are pretty perfect. Anyway, instead of my usual weekend recap, I thought I’d throw some facts at y’all today. I’m pretty smart, so you should learn a lot.
1. Christmas and fish go together like Christmas and anything else.
2. I love sea creatures. Nature is amazing.
3. Wait, no. I hate nature. Nature is frightening.
4. He is going to kill me for this. I love that we make fun of each other for trying to make our toddler happy.
5. My toddler poses for photos like a boss. “Say cheese, Mama!”
6. This is healthy.
7. The Deal or No Deal Game is 100% rigged. I won one ticket even though my negotiating skills were flawless.
8. When you have kids, you never get your own food. Ever.
9. I ate a vegetable this weekend. This is proof.
10. We are totally making cookies for Santa. I’m Santa.
Seriously, though, whoever invented the tradition of leaving cookies out for the big man is a genius. Now, I just have to decide which ones “he’ll” love the most. 😉 Are any of y’all baking for Christmas? Comment with your favorite cookie or bar recipe, please. We’ll be best friends for life if you help me find a new favorite. Oh, if you’re curious, I’m still struggling with working out. Maybe I should spend more time collecting workouts and less time collecting dessert recipes. Hmm.